IndustrialSafety.com is a leading distributor of safety supplies and a provider of integrated supply, procurement and logistics solutions to government, education and corporate customers. We are a full service government contractor and a preferred fulfillment partner to Fortune 500 clients. Whether you are purchasing emergency supplies for a natural disaster or maintaining stock for your factory, IndustrialSafety.com has all the supplies you need to effectively complete the job.
Industrial Safety LLC Company Information:
- Company Name: Industrial Safety LLC
- Office Address (Not open to the public):
431 Post Road East
Westport, CT 06880
- Tax ID: 27-1956214
- Phone: 1-800-671-5080
- Fax: 860-371-2166
- Email: [email protected]
Industrial Safety LLC Contracting Information:
- CAGE Code: 66N06
- DUNS+4 Number: 962301474
- FSC: 8415
- NAICS Code: 421450, 421840, 423450
- Classification: SB (Small Business) See: 13CFR121
Remit To Address:
- Industrial Safety LLC
431 Post Road East
Westport, CT 06880
We stock product in warehouses across the country, stock varies based on location. We try to ship product from the warehouse closest to you to cut down on shipping costs and transit time.
Aerial View of Our Ohio Distribution Center
Our Core Material Categories:
- Personal Safety Supplies
- Industrial and MRO Products
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Food Service Equipment and Supplies
- Janitorial and Hospitality Supplies
- Emergency Preparedness Supplies
- Material Handling Equipment
Ease of Ordering in a Secure Environment
Consumers and companies are able to order safety products through our website with complete security in mind when placing orders. We accept Mastercard, Visa, Purchase Card Orders, and Government IMPAC credit cards as well. Our order system has 128-bit encrypted credit card ordering security provided by Authorize Net that encrypts all of your personal information including credit card number, name, address, and order information so your private information cannot be read as it travels over the Internet. You also can track the status of your order from receipt through shipping date with our new order and shipping tracking system.
Your Suggestions and Comments Are Welcome-
If you would like to give us some feedback on product suggestions or additional information you would like to see, please feel free to use our live online support to contact us.
Industrial Safety LLC reserves the right to accept or reject any order. We only extend credit, based upon credit application review, to the maximum of NET 30 days. No deductions may be made in remittance on invoices due without prior authorization from Industrial Safety LLC credit department. A 1.5% per month late charge will be applied on past due balances and any freight allowances will be disallowed. Freight will be added to every invoice but may be deducted if invoice meets the freight allowance price level and payment is made within Industrial Safety LLC terms.
All manufacturer's warranties will be honored.
Delivery, Damage and Returns
The buyer is urged to check each incoming shipment carefully before acknowledging receipt from the carrier. Claims for shortages or wrong parts on orders will not be considered unless presented to Industrial Safety LLC within 15 days of receipt by buyer. All goods returned within 30 days to Industrial Safety LLC in original or resalable condition are entitled to a refund minus the shipping costs and any manufacturer restocking fees. Please obtain an RGA number before returning products.
Website Pricing / Shipping Costs
Industrial Safety LLC has a goal to charge fair pricing on our products and shipping charges, only charging the actual shipping costs or close to it. Likewise, Industrial Safety LLC reserves the right to adjust cost of freight or product pricing in case of website error.
Volume Discounts/Company Accounts
(1) For Volume Discounts/Industrial Pricing, we first need to know a couple of things, such as the type of volume you purchase on a monthly basis, a detailed description of the products so we can compare apples to apples, and the shipping destination. (2) To apply for a company account to pay from purchase order/company check with 30 Day Net Terms, we will need a completed Company/Credit Application filled out and a copy of a seller's permit number if you plan to resell products. You can download these from our website on our company account setup page. (3) For quotations, please fax us your quote at 860-371-2166. Please include detailed information (our website part #, description, manufacturer part number, etc.) Our online store gives you access to the top brands of, Safety Identification, Personal Protection Equipment, Protective Clothing, High Visibility, 3A Safety, Cornerstone, Ergodyne, MCR, ML Kishigo, Rawhyde, Safety Gear USA, Utility Pro Wear, Vinatronics, Workwear, Cornerstone, Utility Pro Wear, Disposable, DuPont, Kimberly-Clark, Keystone Cap Co., Rainwear, Sleeves, Identification, Eye Protection, Safety Glasses, AOSafety, Crews, Harley-Davidson, Jackson Safety, Kimberly-Clark, North Safety, Pyramex, Radians, Sperian, United Brand, Uvex, Magnifier Glasses, Goggles, Accessories, Identification, Head & Face Protection, Hard Hats & Face Shields, Bullard, Fibre-Metal, Harley-Davidson, Huntsman, Jackson Safety, MSA, Uvex, Hats & Liners, Identification, Hard Hat Labels, Hearing Protection, Earplugs, Earmuffs, Identification, Respiratory Protection, Disposable Respirators, Reusable Respirators, Identification, Hand Protection, Footwear, Ergonomics, Fall Protection, Facility Management, Traffic Control, Barricade Tapes, Posts & Stanchions, Barricades, Traffic Cones, Floor Signs, Floor Marking, Signal Lights, Exit Signs, Wheel Chocks, Confined Space, Identification, Status Tags, Entry Permits & Stations, Barriers, Blowers & Ventilation, Allegro, Ramfan, Access Equipment, Lockout/Tagout, Identification, Tags, Hasps, Lockout Devices, Padlocks, Lockout Boards & Kits, Training & Documentation, Safety Mirrors, Spill Response, Storage, Showers & Eyewash, Personal Eyewash, Portable Eyewash, Plumbed Eyewash, Emergency Showers, Identification, First Aid, First Aid Kits, AED / CPR, Skin Creams, Identification, Heat Stress, Fans, Lighting, Marpac, Bright Star, Pelican, Rayovac, GFCI, Wipes & Cleaners
Our online store gives you access to the top brands: 3A Safety, 3M, Accuform Signs, Aearo- AO Safety, Aearo- EAR, Aearo- Peltor, Allegro Industries, Ansell Edmont, Best Manufacturing, Bradley, Bullard, Checkers Industrial Products, Coleman, Cornerstone, DeWalt, DuPont Personal Protection, Ergodyne, Fibre Metal, Gatorade, Gerson, GOJO, Guardian Equipment, Huntsman, Iron Clad, Jackson Products, Justrite Manufacturing Company, Keystone Adjustable Cap Co., Kimberly-Clark Corporation, Koehler Bright Star, M.L. Kishigo, Marpac Corporation, MCR Safety-Crews, MCR Safety-Memphis Glove, MCR Safety-Professional Grade, MCR Safety-River City, Mechanix Wear, Moldex Metric Inc., MSA, North Safety Products, OccuNomix International Inc., Patterson, Pelican, Purell, Pyramex Safety, Radians, Inc., Ramfan, Rawhyde Frontier, Rayovac, Remington, Rubbermaid, Safety Gear USA, See All Industries, Smith & Wesson, Sperian, Sperian - Harley Davidson, Sperian - Howard Leight, Sperian - Miller Fall Protection, Sperian - Perfect Fit Gloves, Sperian - UVEX, Sqwincher, Tillman, United Brand, Utility Pro Wear, Vinatronics, Wells Lamont Industry Group, Zoll
Industrial Safety LLC is proud to offer sign identification products and PPE for a variety of job duties like roadside construction, manufacturing, plant assembly, mining, surveying, asbestos removal, power generator construction, shipyard construction, warehouse and facility maintenance, utilities department, sewer maintenance, electrical line construction, wind energy construction, ethanol and oil refinery and many others. Industrial Safety offers great savings and product selection for helping you maintain a safe and OSHA compliant work environment. If you're looking for discounted safety equipment or identification products on sale, visit our web specials page or sign up for our email promotions.
We hope your interest in our product line is piqued; if so, feel free to request a copy of our current Safety Supply Catalog. Don't forget to sign up for our emails - giving you access to discounted products, new product offerings and all round good deals on the safety equipment and signs you need. IndustrialSafety.com is the online presence of the company, Industrial Safety, LLC. Thank you for visiting IndustrialSafety.com.